Posted September 11, 2019
A Beautiful Day at the Spa is Heaven on Earth.
As a Spa Cosmetologist, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through providing professional facial and cosmetic treatments offered on the current Salon treatment menu to guests for hygienic or therapeutic purposes. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Must hold and maintain a current state license.
- Be prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the business.
- Check work schedule between each guest to assess next appointment time & service.
- Proactively manage work schedule and look ahead to ensure correct data entry and schedule times.
- Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and employee partners, damage to our property or the property of others.
- Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Know and share information about the resort and activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and employee partners
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all treatments and services offered on the current salon treatment menu, as well as trends and developments within the professional spa community related to products, treatment and techniques.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Provides Salon hair, nail, facial and body treatments in accordance with established standards and protocols within the assigned structure.
- Conducts tours of the Salon and related facilities.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as scheduled.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Pearl South Padre Island Resort
200 Room Resort
Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre Island Resort is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment visitors drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, they'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination.
After spending a fun-filled day at the beach enjoying the clear blue waters of the Texas coastline, guests can retreat to the Pearl South Padre and enjoy everything this full-service resort has to offer. They can make a splash at the largest hotel swimming pool in South Texas. Grab a tropical drink at our swim-up bar or relax on our oceanfront sundeck. Enjoy a little "me time", and let our massage therapists ease away their tensions at our resort spa. Dine alfresco from an ever-changing menu of fresh seafood brought in daily from the Gulf. Then retreat to a ocean-view room and enjoy the gentle sounds of waves coming ashore just outside the window.
- Located on the pristine blue waters of South Padre Island beach
- 251 guest rooms, suites and condominiums with private balconies
- Spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico
- 6,000-square-foot outdoor pool and swim-up bar
- Full-service Sapphire Spa
- Summer Kids Camp
- Indoor and outdoor dining at Beachside Bar & Grille
- 8,500 square feet of event space ideal for meetings and weddings