Posted August 8, 2019
Your Time for a Career! Part Time – Full Time! Right Time – Right Place!!
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Holiday Inn Denver-Cherry Creek
269 Room Hotel
The Holiday Inn Hotel Denver-Cherry Creek offers a premier location just 4 miles from downtown Denver in the heart of Cherry Creek, and 1 block from the luxury Cherry Creek Shopping District. Our hotel is just minutes away from all of Denver's major attractions, landmarks, outdoor activities, world class shopping, museums, and events. Our upscale zip code features elite Fortune 500 companies and renowned hospitals, such as National Jewish Medical and Research Center and the University of Denver. Business and leisure travelers can enjoy our newly renovated guest rooms that are spaciously appointed and include modern amenities, plush furnishings, rich color schemes and stylish architectural features that reflect the lifestyle of historic Denver while offering sweeping skyline views and inspiring vistas of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Designed with a modern take on charming Colorado lodge style decor, our Cherry Creek accommodations feature plush pillow top beds, flat screen televisions, gourmet coffee, and workstations with ergonomic desk chairs, so you can truly work and relax in comfort and style.