5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Current Job Openings
Posted January 22, 2020
The Room Attendant candidate must have a minimum of one year previous working experience cleaning guest rooms in a medium/large size, full service hotel. Be able to thoroughly clean 16+ rooms per day, multi task, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment safely & consistently.
Housekeeping Room Attendant
The Housekeeping Room Attendant candidate must have a minimum of one (1) year previous working experience cleaning guest rooms in a medium to large size, full service hotel. Must be able to thoroughly clean 16+ rooms per day, multi task, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment safely and consistently.
- Have the ability to fully and thoroughly clean 16+ rooms per day, passing all inspections
- Able to work with cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Able to bend, kneel, stoop, push and pull while cleaning
- Able to communicate well with guest and fellow associates in a positive and friendly manner
- Able to demonstrate strong hospitality skills with good customer service
- Able to work full time flexible day shifts to include weekends and holidays.
Online application must be completed for consideration. Resume is optional.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Sunshine Cafe offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Pizza, Burgers & More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space