5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson/Set-up
- Executive Meeting Manager
- Food Runner (PM)
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Housekeeping Dispatcher
- Housekeeping Room Attendant
- In-Room Dining Cashier
- Lobby Attendant (PM)
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Loss Prevention Officer (GY)
- Maintenance Engineer III
Posted August 15, 2019
Candidate must have 2 years previous hotel houseperson experience, preferably in a mid/large size hotel. Must be flexible with work assignments and able to work weekends and holidays.
The Houseperson candidate must have (2) two years of previous hotel Houseperson experience, preferably in a mid/large size hotel. Must be a team player, work well with others, as well as independently; able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong hospitality skills and communication skills to be able to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner in order to provide a high degree of service
- Able to use communication devises
- Able to do special projects along with regular houseperson duties
- Able to do heavy lifting, pushing/pulling, walking and climbing stairs for extensive periods of time.
- Able to work full time/flexible shifts to include weekends and holidays.
Online application must be completed for consideration. Resume is optional.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Pompanos offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Angelo's Pizza, Burgers and More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space