Posted May 20, 2019
People who personify our drive to exceed guest expectations, thrive on diversity and are anxious for an exciting career - Welcome! Opportunity abounds here!
Guest Service Representative
As a Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte-Lake Norman
101 Room Hotel
The brand new Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte /Lake Norman is the premier hotel in the area, and we are delighted to welcome our visitors! In each guest room, we feature: one king, one queen or two doubles with fast & free WiFi, complimentary bottled water, coffee, refrigerator and microwave. We feature 2,000 total square feet of meeting space that lends itself the perfect space for business meetings, as well as midsize events. We invite guests to dine with us at our full service restaurant that serves a la carte breakfast, as well as cook to order dinner and Best Brew at the Bar. Our hotel is in one of the best spots in town, too. Guests can step out for great local shopping, dining and golf at Birkdale Village, which is less than a mile away. We are conveniently located near major highways and a quick 30 minute drive to Charlotte Douglas International Airport.