Posted June 10, 2019
Celebrate life at every occasion with great food and service!
As a Bistro Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Bistro. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage orders to Bistro guests while providing the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Prepares and serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Operate Micros food ordering system and cash register closing guest checks to room charge, credit, card or cash.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
* person will be required to work am and pm shift
Courtyard Chicago Deerfield
131 Room Hotel
Providing easy access to Chicago O'Hare International Airport and Chicago Midway International Airport, our hotel is conveniently located near popular attractions such as Venue One North Shore and The Joy of the Game sports center. Before discovering Deerfield's small town charm, guests can take care of their commitments using our complimentary Wi-Fi and ergonomic workstations, or get a good night's rest with our luxury bedding. Travelers can start their day with a delicious breakfast entrée from our on-site restaurant, The Bistro, then visit our fitness center to work on their exercise goals. Afterwards, guests can take a refreshing dip in our indoor pool. For people hosting an event soon, we have two meeting rooms and our culinary team can prepare delicious dishes. Whether conducting business in Chicago, or simply exploring the local area, visitors will have a successful stay at Courtyard Chicago Deerfield.