3200 East 81st Street
Minneapolis, MN 55425
Telephone (952) 922-1234
Posted July 16, 2019
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does!
Overnight Facilities Attendant
As a Overnight Facilities Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Cleans and services assigned hotel public areas in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the hotel’s facilities including but not limited to: stairwells, the hallways, the vending areas, the outdoor corridors, the lobby area, the break room, the fitness center, the back office area, the laundry room, public restrooms, and other public areas.
- Remove all objects (example: room service trays, trash, etc.) from guest hallways to the service area or Housekeeping Office as needed.
- Cleans public bathrooms and adds clean liners , restocks toilet paper and facial tissue, empties wastebaskets. Dusts, cleans, and straightens furniture as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes telephones, door handles, and other hardware fixtures. Also polishes chrome and other surfaces routinely.
- Vacuums all areas according to a schedule or when needed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Bloomington - Minneapolis
303 Room Hotel
Situated on the Blue Line Light Rail at Bloomington Central Station just one stop from the Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis is the ideal location for business or pleasure. Offering upgraded amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and lobby, a full-service concierge, and superior service, our Hyatt Regency hotel in Bloomington, MN, is the perfect place for guests to relax, work, connect and explore. Featuring Regency Club Level guest rooms and 14 suites with panoramic views, our Bloomington-Minneapolis hotel offers stunning accommodations. We inspire guests to live well while visiting the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge just steps from the hotel escaping from urban to rural enjoying walking paths and breath taking views.