Posted July 9, 2019
Your Time for a Career! Part Time – Full Time! Right Time – Right Place!!
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Sheraton McKinney Hotel
187 Room Hotel
Located just 30 miles northeast of downtown Dallas, our hotel is a place to reconnect with friends, travelers enjoy a sense of community and discover what makes McKinney truly one-of-a-kind. Guests can make themselves at home in stylish rooms and suites, which feature a wealth of thoughtful amenities. During downtime we invite guests to go for a dip in our outdoor pool, break a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center or plan their next meeting or event in part or all of our 20,000 sq. ft. conference center. Nestled amidst lush green trees and rolling hills, visitors will find a city that is an integral part of the nation’s fastest growing metropolitan area, and a popular destination for families, businesses and leisure travelers. From nearby North Dallas corporations for the business traveler to thrilling sporting events at Toyota Stadium, historic museums and the original city square, they will find that McKinney has a lot to offer.