At A Glance
St. Joseph is a town packed with legends and the legendary. The Pony Express was headquartered here and visitors can learn about its history in our town's Pony Express National Museum. Famous news anchorman Walter Cronkite was born here. The famous outlaw Jesse James died here. Aunt Jemima was invented here. Their legacies are all here, near our Hampton Inn hotel in St. Joseph, MO, just waiting for everyone to discover.
Guests can unwind in one of our spacious St. Joseph, MO hotel rooms and relax with modern conveniences. We offer great value during their stay at Hampton Inn St. Joseph, MO hotel, with unexpected delights such as our indoor swimming pool and beautiful outdoor patio area, ideal for dining.
- Easy access to Pony Express Museum, Jessie James home and more
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Stylish decor in warm, inviting tones
- Sparkling indoor pool and outdoor patio area
- Fully equipped business center
- Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags