At A Glance
The new Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston West Katy is located just south of Interstate 10, about 2 miles from Katy, Texas. Visitors can stay at our all-suite hotel to enjoy convenient Energy Corridor access, free made-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception daily, plus a microwave and mini-fridge in their suite.
Our west Houston hotel’s second floor is dedicated to meetings and events, with 7,000 square feet of flexible space. We can host up to 350 wedding guests in the Texas Ballroom. Planner can take advantage of the business center for last-minute changes to the schedule of their mid-sized conference.
The 24-hour fitness center features the latest cardio equipment and, right behind the hotel, guests can exercise outside on the George Bush Hike and Bike Trail. Our indoor pool and whirlpool spa are relaxing.
Shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues are just a short ride away on our complimentary shuttle, which travels within five miles of the hotel. Situated about 30 miles from both of Houston’s main airports, this upscale, full service hotel is close to Energy Corridor and Katy companies, the Merrell Center and Baseball USA.
- New Houston hotel with two room suites near Katy
- 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting and wedding space for up to 350 people
- Complimentary shuttle within a five-mile radius to shops, restaurants and more
- Free made-to-order breakfast, two-hour Evening Reception every day
- Restaurant and bar with full service menu, local lagers and room service
- Indoor pool and whirlpool plus 24-hour fitness center